Sunday 24 January 2010

Internet Niche Marketing Secrets Lesson 3

Well its been a while since my last post, and over that time you will have see that this blog is now PR2. What have I done? Well nothing, except I got some links for a PR4 site and let it at that.

The only way to make money on the internet is to find one site and follow it. It come as no surprice to you that they only way you will get anywhere is to start somewhere.

I am going to start on a new niche and will be updating you on the progress over the next few months. Its not going to be a 1 month wonder. On the internet like in life it takes time.

1 comment:

  1. I adore foregathering beneficial data , this post has got me even a lot more information! I also would like to draw your attention to many good sites like www.gicree.com, zopcodes.com, www.ifreelancer.com

    ReplyDelete